By Cleveland Park Farmers Market Manager Mary Ellen Koontz
Spring is flying by! Many thanks to everyone who stopped by the Humanities Truck from American University’s Public History program this week. We’ve got some great additions to market this week:
- This Saturday is the Acton Children’s Business Fair! We’ll be combining forces on Connecticut Avenue, so be sure to stop by the kids booths as you walk to market.
- We’ve also got Cracked Eggery joining market this week with freshly made breakfast sandwiches, Compass coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Green Almond Pantry will have their delicious organic, mediterranean dips and vegetable dishes.
- Metropolitan Bakery sold out last week so make sure to stop by early for fresh bread and croissants.
- VegHeaven is back again with breakfast pastries and hot meals! They’ll have more to-go meals with them this week to help get you through the week.
- Kuhns and Garners once again have lots of fresh produce including apples (Kuhns) and strawberries (Garners), greens, herbs, and asparagus!
- Follow us on instagram @clevelandparkfarmersmarket for the inside scoop on market, recipe ideas, and more!
Be sure to stop by and say hi! We’ll be on the 3400 block of Connecticut Ave outside the Uptown Theatre from 9 am – 1 pm.