It’s hard to believe that this will be our fourth week of market this year! In celebration of spring and the end of the school year, this week we’ll be teaming up with the Acton Children’s Business Fair! Be sure to stop by market as you wonder the kids stalls exploring their projects. We’ll be documenting the day on our Instagram page, so follow along!
- To celebrate the kids fair, VegHeaven will be back with extra treats! Don’t forget to pick up ready made meals from Sade for Meatless Mondays!
- Kuhns has rhubarb starting this week for a limited time only and Garners still has strawberries! I’m planning to combine the two for Mother’s Day tart!
- Speaking of Mother’s Day, stop by Green Almond Pantry and Metropolitan Bakery for delicious spreads, breads and starters that will make brunch a breeze.
- Cracked Eggery sold out by noon on their first week at market! They’ll be bringing more supplies with them this week, but you’ll certainly want to get there early to try one of their much talked about egg sandwiches!
- Finally, Roan Gap is back this week to play some bluegrass at the market!
We’ve got big things coming to the market this June, so keep an eye out!