By Mary Ellen Koontz, Cleveland Park Farmers Market Manager
Our first week of family yoga with Glow Kids Yoga was so much fun last week! We’ve got yet another big week ahead of us with this Saturday’s Great Cleveland Park Yard Sale.
Be sure to stop by the market in between houses to refuel and pick up your groceries for the week.
- Cold Country Salmon is back again this week! Last weekend, I paired their salmon spread on fresh baked bagels for a delicious, easy brunch.
- Make sure you stop by Kuhns Orchard early to pick up limited quantities of rhubarb and wild indigo!
- The guys from Cracked Eggery debuted their grain bowls last weekend for a healthy, gluten free alternative.
- Feeling sweet instead of savory? Try VegHeaven‘s amazing donuts and muffins- and they’re vegan!
- Garners had the first week of blueberries! There are a million uses for these delicious berries, but I’m partial to eating them plain or in these muffins.
- Stop by Les Caprices des Joelle for mouthwatering Belgian waffles and fresh made paella!
- Last week, Green Almond Pantry had beautiful stuffed artichokes at market! They’ll have more of their tasty dips and salads with them this Saturday.
- The fresh bread at Metropolitan Bakery has been going quick! Be sure to stop by early to pick up your favorite!