Biznow recently wrote about Cleveland Park business, Streets Market, which opened on Connecticut Avenue in June. Jon Banister writes, Streets Market is bringing “back the neighborhood grocery store with its small, urban-style locations, representing a departure from the large-scale grocers anchoring many of today’s mixed-use projects.” Streets Market is expanding to two new parts of D.C. Read the full story on Biznow Washington DC.
- Memorial Fund Created for Barbara Gauntt, Cleveland Park Library Branch Manager December 7, 2018
- Register for 2019 Visitor Parking Passes December 2, 2018
- Artisans to join Farmers Market in December for Holiday Shopping November 14, 2018
- Mourning the Passing of Cleveland Park Library Branch Manager November 5, 2018
- Library Officials Strengthen Staff at Cleveland Park Library to Meet Growing Demand October 29, 2018