By Mary Ellen Koontz, Cleveland Park Farmers Market Manager
Happy Halloween, Cleveland Park! I can’t wait to see all the kids (and dogs) in costume for trick or treating tonight! We’ve got you covered for your last minute halloween treats.
- Apple Cider Cocktails (for the adults) – This is the perfect over-21 treat to make with cider from Kuhn’s Orchard. Add a bit more ginger beer if you’re keeping it alcohol free.
- Spooky test tube dips – Use Green Almond Pantry‘s romesco dip, Ancient Foods olives, and crostini using Metropolitan Bakery‘s baguettes.
- Crudite with Green Slime – use fresh veggies from Rendezvous Farms and Garners Produce for this fun veggie plate.
- Witches Brew – aka Via Volcan coffee — perfect with Green Eggs, No Ham from Cracked Eggery!
- Salmon Sushi Jack-o-lanterns – use Cold Country Salmon‘s amazing sushi for this fun take on temari sushi
- Cute Cheese Spiders – Cheese Goatees really steps up this recipe for these cute party snacks
- Caramel Apples– VegHeaven has caramel apples this week to celebrate the season!