Join The Cleveland Park Business Association
The Cleveland Park Business Association (CPBA) is a membership organization of merchants, businesses, and local stakeholders with business interests on Connecticut Avenue between Macomb and Porter Streets.
CPBA serves to unite the Cleveland Park business community, specifically along Connecticut Avenue between Macomb and Porter Streets. Our mission is to improve the area for all businesses, but most importantly our members, residents and visitors. CPBA works to promote local businesses, foster a robust business climate, maintain and improve the appearance and ambiance of the area, and serve as a conduit with the City to maintain communications and provide quality services for the business corridor.
Benefits Of Your Annual CPBA Business Membership Include:
Marketing & Promotion
- Business listing on CPBA’s Website linked to your business site
- Feature story on this website, Facebook, and other social media
- Listing on Cleveland Park business map distributed to DC establishments and hotels
- Opportunities to participate in CPBA promotional events (such as the Uptown Shuffle) with reduced participation rates (when applicable)
- Networking events with other business owners
- Media invitations for your business (upon Board approval)
Training & Technical Assistance
- Assistance applying to Great Streets grants and other grant support
- Digital marketing tutorials and one-on-one work sessions
Advocacy & Local Support
- Mentoring and guidance through city regulations
- Advocacy to officials and neighborhood groups
- Member communications and announcements
Annual dues for a Business Membership are $150 per calendar year. Payment can be made directly on the CPBA website. Please contact CPBA via email if you would like CPBA to pick up a check at your business. All checks should be made to Cleveland Park Business Association.